Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wow - it's been quite a while since I've posted! Life seemed to get too busy there with the end of school and all the kids activities! So - what's been happening??

I got the birds finished... and did an intarsia version of Tweedle Dumb. (Tweedle Dee is on my list of things to do) I'll post the intarsia tomorrow. In the mean time - here's the segmentation versions...


Schools over - My oldest Daughter graduated! Top in her class too!! Whoo Hoo!!! We also got prints made of her watercolor pictures and they are now at a Gallery in Traverse City! High School Senior and in a gallery - does she realize her talent yet?? :)


Now that the kids are out of school I should be able to post more often - thanks for sticking around!

T

2 comments:

dee begg said...

T,

Congrats on your daughter finishing at the top of her class. You must be very proud of her! And she does need to realize her talent to be so young and to have so much potential!

D

Wood N Goods said...

D-
I am so proud of her. I think she's finally realizing that when others say her art is good that it really is. It's hard for her to take compliments - she doesn't know what to say. She's learning though!
T