Thursday, January 14, 2010

So, it's been a LONG time since I've updated this. What's been happening?

This fall (September through the end of November) I worked on the Roscommon County Gypsy Moth Survey crew. We went through the county looking for Gypsy Moth egg masses on homes, golf courses, parks, etc. Unfortunately, it looks like their population is on the rise. Fortunately, the county has a spray program and a lot of the county will get sprayed this Spring.

As soon as that was over, I had to get ready for a Craft Show here in town. Had another successful show - so much so that I decided I need to start earlier this year and maybe get to a couple more next fall/winter. Christmas followed... and the New Year.

Here's a design I made last fall from one of the pictures of the Carousel horses I took at the Grand Rapids Museum.

2 comments:

Frieke said...

Hi Theresa,
Just to say that I love this one!
It's so special, you did a great job on it!
Frieke from SSW

Wood N Goods said...

Thank you Frieda!