Saturday, January 21, 2012


So, it looks like it's been almost a year since my last post! Will try and do better...

It's a new year, so it's time to learn something new. A friend of mine has mentioned Zen Tangle a couple of times, so I finally googled it to see what it's all about! Who knew doodling could look so great?!

I started tangling, but found it harder than I thought without instructions. I'll take more time to watch the videos and check out the websites on it and keep practicing.



But - what to do with my tangles once I get going on this? Well - how about Zen Tangles in Wood!? (lol - what else would I think of?)
I've given myself a challenge - get some designs from tangling, and get them made in wood.
I'm thinking a couple different thoughts - fretwork ornaments, and a framed picture or two.

I'll post what I come up with here
Theresa


3 comments:

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Obat Vimax
[-] Pembesar Penis

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearten man called Benjamin Breil Lee working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Benjamin Breil Lee helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Benjamin on what's app +1-989-394-3740 Or  also with his personal E-mail on 247officedept@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

kim vang said...

I'm thinking a couple different thoughts - fretwork ornaments, and a framed picture or two. Gui hang di nuoc ngoai